Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wrestling

Today I pick up Sharon from her training course, what a laugh she has lost her voice, so I decide it payback time. So every time she spoke I said, "what was that." Then that night Jake, Stacey, Emma and I went to wrestling. I was a bit scared one year today, I had a car accident with everyone in my car and of course we went to wrestling as well. So I decide on the way home I go a different way and have Emma sleep over this time. As you can see we arrive safely home. Well back to the wrestling gee it was a interesting night, with tears from some wrestler and laughs from others and even blood which was a accident but hey it was fun. Stacey like johnny until he cheated then nope i don't want a photo of him now. Em just grazed at all the young guys, it so amusing to see. My hubby helps with wrestling so we go all the time. I got some photos but none of my son, he hates his photo taken, But I have some of Stacey and Em.
Cheers Deb


No comments: