Thursday, May 5, 2011

May the 5th


Today is the anniversary of My Dad death, it really hasn't been a easy day and I have kept myself busy. The funny thing is I didn't show how upset i was today and how I felt either. It has been 13 years today and it was a hard day for me. I really miss him so much and I always remember what he looks likes. It a bit sad my granddaughter never got to meet him. My pofile pic has change and will stay until mothers day, out respect for my Dad and Mum. Well May the 5Th is the day I lost my Dad. It has been 13 years, day doesn't go past that I don't think of you. Today the tears will be there and my heart is breaking all over again. I miss you so much Dad and I love you more everyday. I wish you were still here but you couldn't fight anymore. RIP DAD xxxxx


Cheers Deb

No comments: