Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Nanna

It her birthday tomorrow she would have been over 100. So out of respect I will be having this on for a week. You were such a wonderful person and one of my favourite. You never judge me and you help me grow and god how much I miss you and love you. My heart is always in pain and missing you, I miss the talks we had and how I could tell you anything. I miss that so much because it was so hard to find that special person where I could talk to but I did and she became my best friend. Sometime my life is hard and I do wish you were here. You would know what to say to me and keep me calm and just love me for who I am and that what I miss most your love and understanding of me, where no one takes the time to understand me. I should have listen to you about you know who but I didn't, I should have done what you said when you asked me that question 29 years ago. Im glad you got to meet all my children, it was just a shame Stacey never got to know you like I did, you would have loved her as much as you loved my other three and me. I wished you could have meet my best friend you would have love her to. I know one day I will see you again and sometime I looking forward that day when I can see you face again. I don't know when that will be but is all I say there.
I wish I could just hug you and kiss you one last time. Happy Birthday Nanna. Always in my heart. Love your wonderful Granddaughter Deb xxxxx

No comments: