Sunday, August 18, 2013

One year


It's been one year now, someone walk out of life. It's be a hard lesson to learn but I have learnt and move on. Meet wonderful people and have made a friend that's know it all. I'm glad I had those 6 years and I don't regret some of them at all. You know who true in your life and you work out who use you to. It's funny now that they still can't move on when they see me or my family, we giggle. Stacey was told by her friends what someone said about her and she giggle because she couldn't careless. I'm off to training this week for my work, the training is to help with maths. My favourite subject. I work with a wonderful group and supported we are to each other. Well not long for stacey and she finished her year12. She hope to get into uni but if she doesn't she going to tafe. Her team made the grand final in netball. Well that's it for now.

No comments: