Tuesday, September 23, 2014

colour run and bogan night


This year we decide to do the colour run and the colour me rad,colour run has been and gone and it was fantastic. Here are the photos from the day. My work mates bek and Fiona and Bek friend Sarah join Stacey and I that day. Well you could say we were very colour, lol. Then Stacey and I went to bogan night with my sisters, this a bogan photo. After footy season finished I put floor boards down in stacey room and we paint it aswell. It makes her room bigger and now with left overs im doin the hallway during the holidays. Then the next project is finally putting the kitchen tiles down and painted the hallway and then the bathroom but that will happen over christmas. So much to do and Im doing this all on own, which not bad. Well thats all for now Cheers Deb

No comments: