Tuesday, April 24, 2018

How funny this change.


I was looking at old stuff and old song that meant a lot years ago but I think How stupid was I to think things could be different then. There is a song on my phone and it’s called promise about a friendship, that should have been a warning not let my guard down. I don’t have photos anymore, except when Facebook decided that I should remember with memories come up. It’s been 6 years now and how life is so much different than it was but I’m not saying it wasn’t a good time in my life then but I have learnt from it. If looks could kill I probably be dead thousand of times, I have moved on from this and I wish other people would. I even delete the same friends because I don’t need to know anything about your life and I think you don’t need to know anything about mine.

No comments: