Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Birthday

Yep I'm a year older as from yesterday. That's right June the 7Th. I spent the night hanging out with my close friend Sharon and her family and my daughter Stacey. First we made dinner then we went out to the movies we seen the movie Narnia, then went back to Sharon for a few drinks well i did. Sharon pike little out but hey that OK she hasn't be well for last week. My eldest Daughter Jess and her boyfriend came over and had cake with us and gave me a beautiful card and wrote a lovely poem about me. Which made me have a tear in my eye. Then today i help Matt with his roof and then we went to the markets and look around. It was a great birthday as you see i dont like my birthday but Sharon always makes my birthday special. Thank you Sharon you are a great friend!!!!! here some of the gifts I got. Sharon made me a lovely card and in red and white and gave me a lovely angel necklace and a lovely caring angel and Stacey gave me a beautiful angel. As you can see I love Angels.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Deb
Happy birthday to you!!!

So how many Hip hoorays I wonder!!
lol!!
Sharon