Saturday, June 21, 2008

weekend yahoo

what a week. I'm glad it the weekend so i can relax and enjoy my life for awhile!! Yesterday went to training with some of the teachers, hey the morning was great but after lunch it was a bit boring and i got up to some naughty stuff. I went out a stood in the bar for awhile and look over the water, then my close friend Sharon came out sat with me. I did feel a little bit guilt but then i didn't. My netball team won again and one of the girls shot four goals, the score was 9 to 1. Stacey lost again but she played a great game I was so proud of her. Stacey and her best friend sleeping out to night at school mates for her birthday. Its so quiet. Well of to the footy tomorrow then after I'm off to Sharon for a little while. Gee i hope i can get some scrapbooking done soon. In couple of weeks i start my uni course.

Cheers Deb

No comments: