Sunday, September 7, 2008

congrats


Well on friday night my mate daughter and my daughter best friend won her grand final, so congrats EMMA, plus she won the best on ground award for grand final which was really awesome. Her and I were talking about it on the way to netball that night and she said I want to win that award and she did. She did played a awesome game. On another note I pass my first two assignments but I 'm in writing block at the moment on my next two, they are both due this friday. So I need to pull my finger out, but I do have a good reason not to have a go at the moment just a few dramas at home. On a better note though my footy team won there last games for the season yahoo go you roosters. Not long to go on holiday, that right I can't wait to go to melb, just to get away from my family would be nice and it dramas with it. Stacey has a new plaster on her arm and it pink, she really want yellow but they don't make it.

No comments: