Thursday, November 20, 2008

In Two days

yes my baby is going to be thirteen. Stacey is turning thirteen on Saturday, wow. Shh don't tell her but she getting her camera for her birthday instead of her Christmas present. The way she was talking tonight she already knows, a little bird told her well my friends daughter has been telling her what she getting. I'm hoping I has squash that. We were going to the movie on sat, with her best friend but the movie not on until next month. So I thought well we go out to tea but her dad has a party to go to and her sister has one as well. Don't get me wrong it not his fault its my I told him to go and Stacey did as well because she just wanted her best friend only at the pictures. So it not happen for her on her birthday. So it just going to be her and I celebrate her birthday. We will go out more likely next weekend and her friend will go to the movie but when it on. She won't have a boring birthday I will make sure of that and I have a feeling someone I know will make sure of it as well. Well happy birthday my sweet baby daughter Stacey I love you.
Cheers Deb

No comments: