Saturday, November 29, 2008

Stacey and Emma transition

Yesterday Stacey and Emma went to high school for transition. Sharon and I went with them. We walk in to the gym and there was all these other student from different primary school all so scared, just like our girls. It was really hard fro me because is my last at primary school and she my baby. Emma is Sharon first at high school so we both were a Little, oh my god what we going to do now. Will I know was, Stacey is always with me at school, but from next year we wont see each other as much and I'm really going to miss her. When Jess went she was my first I felt the say because we spent so much time with each. I know they got to grow up but I'm not ready, all different things go through your head will she need me any more, does she still want to hang out with her mum. All these things are still going through my head and all day yesterday. Am I going to be alone with out my children, Jess has her life and Lisa wants to move out, Jake doesn't want to be home anymore and Stacey will I lose her to and then I'm on my own. Sharon and I had morning tea with Principal and all I could think about was Stacey and watching all the other primary come past but not Stacey or Emma. So I went to catch my friend in the front office and asked her to pass a mess on to Stacey for me but no I had to go and find her, I think she knew I had to see her and make sure she was fine. Sharon and I track them both down just to say hey walk back to school and we will wait for ya. Stacey didn't want me to leave but Emma told Sharon just go. Which was quite surprise because we thought em would be the one, with stay mum, not Stacey but it was sweet to know that she still my. Well On another note I pass my first semester at uni yahoo now it time to have a little drink to celebrate.
Cheers Deb

No comments: