Thursday, September 9, 2010

Why

Why do I feel so alone lately, is this what I don't understand. Am I keeping people I care about little in the distance. Is it because I feel like I'm going to be alone in the future. I really don't why I feel this way and I don't understand it. What is missing in me, this the question. Maybe I have had a look in the future and i see myself here and you there and not here with me. Today I just felt like I was on my own, and I really couldn't stop thinking that way. Where are all the people that care for me, no where in sight. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone, looking in and looking out but just cant connect with myself.

I don't want talk
If it makes you feel sad
And I understand
You come to shake my hand
I apologize
If it make you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self- confidence
But you see.

No comments: