Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Fathers day

Happy fathers day dad I thinking about you on this special day, always in my heart and on my mind love you and I really miss. its really hard to watch other people enjoy this day with their fathers while mine is not here to cerebrate with. I would have love to buy you something and see you today, but I cant you have gone from me 11years ago and sometimes i still wonder why. If only the doc got to you sooner and if only the doc knew what was wrong not what he thought at first and if only you weren't on that machine maybe the cancer wouldn't have spread so fast but these are if only. Yeah by reading this you may think i still a bit bitter about this and I am. My dad was taking away from me so quickly and I really wasn't ready to say good bye. People are lucky if they have a few years with their dads when they find out that they have cancer, but when you get told you need your stomach out and you have cancer there and you be alright when the stomach is removed but no when we went in it was too late it was spread in your liver, you have no hope go home and die, is basely this what we were told. So my dad die not long after he came home, the week before he die all my family went up. My sisters and their family were up there too, we were working around the yard and having fun, but really we just had to show mum we were. I went in to see my dad and talk to him and i asked if the kids could come and say hello he just a min i really tired Deb, ok dad. I just sat on the floor for a hour without dad knowing i was there, just want to be close to him because I knew I wouldn't see him again after that day and I didn't he die two days later. You might be wondering why i didn't, well my parents live 2 hour drive from here and we all had to get back home for work and school. My big brother was up there with my mum and my dad. They rang us the day he went into hospital but by the time we got there it was to late.

I MISS YOU DAD AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

No comments: