Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Im so sick of it.

Yeah as the title say, I hate how people play mind games and think its bloody fun. Well I'm not laughing and getting pretty sick of it and really over it. If that what you think of me, I know Im a better person and don't need this at all. Yeah I might be going through heaps of shit and not coping with it. Maybe it is time to move on from everything and that a scary thing but it might time to. I just want to be happy and need things in my life that will make me happy. This what they keep telling me or are you safe every day they are me. I wouldn't plan it, I would just do it and telling anyone I wouldn't do it. This is me at the moment and people just have to put up with it. Until I can get things sort in my head and heart and work out what's going on. They keep telling me things and making me think of things that make things worst for me about others and now every time I see them I think what they said. It just doesn't help me and can make things worst with my life.

No comments: