Monday, November 21, 2011

Stacey

I can't believe my baby girl is going to be 16teen tomorrow. Where has the time gone, when I remember, when the first time I saw her, I feel in love and the love that was shown that day. Then her first day at school and got in trouble for punching a girl. Her realise was she wouldn't leave me alone. Now she is in year 10. God where has the time gone. I love you stacey and happy birthday for tomorrow. Tomorrow means so much to me, it was the day I had Stacey on my own, even know I was on my own there was so much love in that room and she is so close to her sister and brother because of it. Even though I had my sisters there and my girls, I was still alone. I held her so tight I didn't want to let her go. The tears are rolling at the moment and I feeling this is the end of all the closeness we will share, she has grow so much. In to a beautiful young lady and amazing person and caring. I will never forget all the heart ache you had on your life and seen. Your ups and down with friends and your family. watching what Im going through has made us even closer and I have always protect you from all the harm in the world and I will always will. You have a very special place in my heart and no one can fill that part because it yours only, just as your sisters and brother has one to.

No comments: