Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Life is looking up


Yeah as the title said life is looking up. Getting on so well with my work mates and the fun we have stirring each other. We all doing a jigsaw together, every lunch break we sit and do or we sit together at the table. Rachael is so helping me and we i meet up with her yesterday , she said hey Deb I thought about you on mothers day and how i would be, it so nice to have someone like that. She has giving me new out look on life and Im enjoying it. In the holidays heading back to tailem town with couple of my work mates we are going ghost hunting and then we are looking at a over night one. Yes I love my life with getting rid o all the negative out o my lie and knowing how to do it, yes I have been show but having the best support has help. I have forgiving people that were in my life and or me to move on, this one thing I have to learn and let it go. Rachael has taught me this which has been fantastic. I feel like I was 2 years ago and the person thats happy and nothing gets them down. Dont get me I still have my days but a lot less that I did. Yeah I still grieving for my mum and yes Im about to lose my brother. Yes my kids are going through there own stuff. well thats it for now. Got to get tea finished Stacey has singing lesson tonight and then netball and its nice to see a smile on her face......

No comments: