Saturday, May 25, 2013

New apps


My kids and I have found a new app, everyday I get to see my grandkids and if connor has doing new stuff. After another tough week, it has been a joy having this app. I have so much support and friendship and so has my kids. Stacey has found support from her friends now some know what she going through, it was a surprise but so nice to see. It takes a lot of my mind that I know she going to be all right at school. The last two weeks have been very hard for her, she nearly quit school, the break up with her boyfriend and the other stuff. This week she is singing for her exam and I know she going to be fine and she has come a long way with her singing and how proud I am. Im really am so proud of her she was thinking of someone else feeling last week and made me a bad person but I do understand why she did, when i was talking about it to my mate she said wow that hard to teach someone you are so lucky to have a daughter that thinks of other and not just herself. So we have decide its a new day and negative things are gone. I have show how to deal with the negative stuff and how to get rid of it out my mind and body................

No comments: