Friday, June 7, 2013

Birthday


I thought better get this in before it strikes 12. Today was my birthday and I was doing pretty well, that no one knew it was. I would normally finish work at 2 on Friday but a SSO was away and we can't leave a student on there own without a SSO, so I was the one that had lunch duty and class duty with them. So to the story, lisa and Connor decide it would be nice to visit mum and nanna at work for her birthday. So my boss comes in class and said get who's birthday it is today and got the class to sing to me. Lisa bought beautiful flowers to me and then Connor wouldn't let me go. It was a beautiful surprise. Then one of the teachers I work came up and gave me a big hug. You kept that quiet, yep I did. So the 6/7 started singing to me, while I was outside trying to keep this student calm. Love my day. So I took myself out Tuesday to Jesus Christ superstar as my gift to me. The only real gift I would have loved today, would have been a kiss and a hug from my mum. It's coming up to 6 months now and the grief and the pain is still with me but lucky I have great support from my work mates. As they say this is a family here. All I know they don't want me to leave there, so it's nice to know. Especially one if the teachers I work with.

No comments: