Monday, August 4, 2008

first module finished and the second is started


Well the first module finished to become a teacher, the last thing was my assignment which is in and waiting. My second unit is still going and I finished the first module this Friday. It hard and really stressful sometimes but I'm trying to cope. I'm very lucky my mate Sharon is always there to give me shit when I need it. So the second module has start and I really haven't had a good look yet but I will, I'm just trying to finish my next assignment which is due Friday. Here's a photo of my mate Sharon and I. It really hard to get a photo of her and I, we both don't like photos, But this one is apart of the book I made her from her students.If it wasn't for Sharon I wouldn't be doing my teachers degree and I probably would have given it up by now. Thanks mate keep given me grief, I need it!!!!!!!

Cheers Deb

No comments: