Saturday, August 9, 2008

what a game



yes that right we blew centrals away to at the footy. It was bloody cold and wet but we are still watching those red and white. All day we lead the footy and centrals couldn't come back. We keep them with no goals after half time. Yes it was the best win of the season, if north doesn't make the finals, I'm just happy we beat centrals!!!!!! We won by 50 points........... I'm looking forward to catch up with my mate hubby he a central man and he keeps giving me a hard time, well it payback time. My mate Sharon is the same she hasn't gone to footy at all but she give it. I keep telling her when you go to the footy with me then you can say something. She like to stir me but not to night Yahoo. GO YOU ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers Deb

No comments: