Wednesday, October 1, 2008

25 years today

happy wedding anniversary. Yes today is my wedding anniversary 25 years. 25 years ago on this day 1/10/83, I got married in town at a place call Rymal Park, then it was lovely. We got married in the middle of the lake on the island. It was bloody hot but beautiful. I had my two best friends at my side and Micheal had his. It funny now because we don't see these people anymore, well I see one of them. Her and I have never stop being in contact with each other. It a real shame my other best friend and I didn't stay in contact, her and I went to through a lot of stuff growing up. Well I got married on this date so my other half wouldn't forget but every year he has, lets see if he remember this one. Well off to Melbourne tomorrow, Did I just say tomorrow, Yahoo. As you can see it way after midnight and I'm still up but trying to get my online work finished before I go. Here I come Melbourne, so watch out.
Cheers Deb

No comments: