Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kids

Yes mine kids are driving me up the wall at the moment. Well I must explain my two older children. My son and my daughter, just non stop fighting and always are bringing me into it. My daughter can't wait to leave and my son keeps telling I don't want him here, which is not true. All I want is the fighting to stop but I can't see that happening. They are always yelling at each other and my daughter is telling I'm not a very good mother, which hurts. So you think maybe I'm not. Then all I wont to do is just ran away. School holiday are just around the corner, i really can't wait to be more in there fighting and been told that my son get away with to much. To be honesty if his father become more in his life maybe this wouldn't happen. Yes sometime I think I'm a single parent, well I know not I am married well sometime I don't feel like I am. Well that enough bitching
Cheers Deb

No comments: