Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm back

I'm back, yes I'm here. Someone fell asleep on the way to work last week and hit my stole pole, so all week I haven't had Internet, no foxtel and no home phone. It was shit watching normal t.v, so I end up watching lots of DVDs and visiting my mate Sharon. My school works is starting to suffer at the moment i just cant get into and get motivated. I have a assignment due on the 27 Aug and did some of it my my mate class today but shit I'm just not interest in it and I'm trying hard to get motivated but it not happening. I'm so bored with it but I don't want to stop, i really need someone to just come up to me and say snap out of it or give me a good swift kick up the ass. I'm working my ass off at the moment, running a school is no fun but I do love the hours and the money, well I will find out tomorrow. I do miss working in class and do i say it with the student i work with. That's it for me now. Melbourne in 7 weeks and two days come hurry up...
Cheers Deb

No comments: