Sunday, August 30, 2009

Whats going on

I really need to know what I have done to have all this stuff going on around me. First the happy stuff my daughter having a lovely baby girl. Then having that beautiful baby girl in hospital. Then over the weekend my other daughter Lisa was admitted to hospital, I took her to the doctor that afternoon, then I header off to the footy. Then I get this phone call mum I have to go to the hospital the doctor said I have a blood clot. Shit I yell, I told my sisters I need to go Lisa is being admitted to hospital with the possible with a blood clot to the lungs. So i race off from Richmond to Elizabeth to see whats going on. From there on it was test and more test then finally at 9 that night, the doctor told sorry but we didn't do the right blood test we need to do more. Poor Lisa they had to take more blood but the stupid doc couldn't get blood out and retry again in the same hole. Then at 10 30 we finally got the result it was sort of positive to the test so they started her on to injection of blood thinners. More test in the morning she stay there over night, ct scan with injection of radiation in her blood to see if there was a blood clot. the scan showed no clot which was great to end this ordeal, I'm starting to wonder whats next. FOUR more weeks to holiday yes I really cant wait now, i think I have to many stress in my life now and to many more grey hairs I need a holiday. Well still on some stress our school is getting smaller and we will be having less classes next year and now I'm wondering if I will be working next year. I asked if I could go permanent but no our school couldn't afford it. So what do I do try and put my name down at other schools or wait and see what happens. I'm really worry about this, my job is important to me and I like being at school. I really don't know should I try and move on next year, well i have ten weeks to think about it and I should prepare my resume, I hear people telling me you dont have any thing to worry about but i still do, it might come down who can do what.

By the way no more please my head needs a rest.........

Cheers Deb

No comments: