Thursday, September 17, 2009

Giselle








Here's more photos of my beautiful granddaughter Giselle, after work today I went to visit Jess and Giselle. She was back in hospital again, she not having a good trot my granddaughter but she a fighter, she a part of me. This is the first time I got photos of her with her eyes open and I was feeding her again. I love holding her and just looking at her. She is so much like her mum and she so much like me. She has given me purpose and change so much of my life , she has given me a good reason to live life more and enjoy it. I love her very much. Stacey was holding her to, she a very proud auntie you can see it when she hold Giselle and looks at her. She was giving me the hint she wanted to hold her to, so I said do want a hold her eyes lit up, it was cute. well that's it for now and now it only one more week and I'm off to Melbourne bring it on.......
Cheers Deb





No comments: