Sunday, September 27, 2009

holidays

Well holidays are here, it been a bit of slow start to the holiday, by staying home and just letting my hair down. Tomorrow off to the zoo for training which I'm looking forward to, it will be different. Then of to Melbourne on Tuesday with my close friend Sharon, for three days of relaxation of shopping, if you can call that relaxation. Well just getting away from work and home just for some me time will be nice. It been a long time just to be me and have time for myself and not worry about anyone else, not to worry if I say something wrong to anyone. Sometimes I find it hard to hold my tongue but I have to, I don't want to get anyone mad with me but sometimes it just slip out. Well while I'm away i don't care, i can maybe just be me and not on tender hooks all the time every second of the day, it doesn't matter where I am, I'm like that and one day something will break or I will just break.. Well bring on Tuesday, this is the first time I have ever been in a plane. My mate Sharon has been trying to stir me about flying but I don't care I really looking forward to it and I feel like a kid at the moment because of it. When I get back I have lots of pics and heaps to write about, this will be last entry until then..

Cheers Deb

No comments: