Sunday, September 13, 2009

Roosters






Today Stacey and my two sisters, Sandie and colleen, we went to the footy to see north play against the eagles. Well we start off really well and we nearly end really well. I don't have much of a voice left after yelling and cheering. north nearly pulled off, we were in front a 25min mark of the last quarter and then we were equal with eagles. Then they kick a gaol then we kick a point then they kick a freaky goal, which sealed the game and north season is over again for another year. I took some great photos of the day and even a awesome banner and not even Norths but bloody centrals but I really loved it, I just don't like the team.


It only two weeks left and I'm off to Melbourne with My mate Sharon for a holiday and shopping, lots of shopping. Come on holidays hurry up....

Cheers Deb

No comments: