Sunday, November 8, 2009

Friendship

What is friendship? Friendship is when a person comes into your life and never leaves. Friendships is when you both don't need to say anything but you both have talk your head off. Friend is when you can say anything and they wont walk away from you. Friend is when you can ring them in the middle of the night and you will be their for them.
I find this one on the Internet and it said it all........
Friends........ Friend: That one special person who makes life a bit easier by just listening to your problems and difficulties.
Friendship: A special bond between to people. A bond that time cannot break. It is strong like a chain, with linking hearts. The author is Katy.
Thankyou to the person I call my close friend and mate, Sharon for being apart of my life for the last three years and lets hope for many more, you put up with a lot from me and you still call me your friend and as well as i call you. With all my hang ups about friendship, you are still here and broken through where no one else has. No matter where we go or how far we are from each other I will always call you my best friend..........

Cheers Deb

No comments: