Saturday, November 28, 2009

still havent

The result are out and I still haven't had a chance to have a look, well to be honest i really scare to look after i have already fail this one before. They only just been posted yesterday but I still cant come and look and I even haven't plan my next subjects. My close friend said she will go and watch the new moon again with me if i check to see if i pass, but I still find it hard to do that. No-one really understand why i like this or they just doesn't wanted to. I will do it when I'm ready to do it. I don't know if i have any hours next year at work, if I don't I cant continuing my studies anyway but I would have to look at volunteer to keep going, i don't know maybe i just lost interest in everything. Well I off to have a few drinks and then maybe I will have the gusts to see my result.

Cheers Deb

No comments: