Monday, November 30, 2009

In doubt

Yes I'm doubting myself and I know what someone is saying. It really not making any different, shit it bugging me at the moment to be this way. I hate this feeling and i really don't know how to get out of it. 9 working days to go ya and i really mean ya bring on the holiday. YOU know if I feel this way maybe I wont make a very good teacher. Or do I want to, well my sso wont have this feeling that for sure they have all my support and students wouldn't get away with what I'm going though. Just finished playing cricket tonight and we batter and i did get in, which was fun i 'always love to bat it get all the stress out while I'm out there. The you come off the field did i get enough out nah i didn't. So far this season i have hit 75 runs and that's in three games and we have won three games to, with us we have to retire after 30 runs so that a bit pissy but hey that's the rules. Two games i have finished not out with what i love because my batting is important to me.... So tomorrow back at work and once again getting shit throw at me again but I keep to me and just let steam after school......
Well thatsa for me now.....

Cheers Deb

No comments: