Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just about me

Over last few days I have tried some new stuff, on Saturday nite Sharon was showing me how to make cards. Well at first i really didn't want to but it was fun, she like to torturing me lol. I did slow her down but she a very patience person well with me or she was just being nice. I love creating with her, cards or even doing a scrap page with her, i might not be that good at this and very slow because I'm not sure if it good and if it right, I'm out of my comfort zone. So here what I did and it's all Sharon, i just copy her.

Well then I start to play with photoshop and did try and create something very simple that Sharon taught us in our training one day i will try some other but for now this will do. I did this on Stacey and Emma.

I play cricket last nite and we won again three more games then bring on the finals, Well i have hurt my heel. I did this before Christmas so i got better sandshoes, but last nite I just ran for a run and that was its bloody hell now I'm in so much pain. So i decide to go to the docs I rang Stacey so she would come with me, I really didn't want to go on my own. She protested but did it for me, well i showed the doc where it hurts and then he said some bloody big word, but in plain English I run very heavy on my heel and I have done some damaged to the heel. So I'm not allowed play for a few weeks and wear padding in my shoe, which is a hard thing to find I went to chemist and sport stores to find this special padding. One sport store had it but not in my size shit, so I end up with a better pair of sandshoe and tomorrow I will try another shop and see what I can find. I will play cricket on Monday and just keep the pain killers up and with the new shoes and padding I should be alright. Well I hope so, i need my cricket it gives me the out I need for the stress in my life.



Well i would show them but having so much trouble with the internet, Hopefully by friday i can show what i have done....



Cheers Deb

No comments: