Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm ready

Yeah thats right I'm ready to go back to work, bloody bored, holidays are so boring. My kids are doing their thing and then there no-one to hang out with. Nothing to do, Shops get so boring after a while, there is nothing new in them, way over doing house work and yeah you can only do so much of it. Finally put up our school sign on my front lawn, went out and check on some paint but of course they were closing when micheal and I turn up. I have spent the last three days at the docs with lisa and then micheal. He back to work tomorrow we try to get him couple more days of because of his leg but the doc just wasnt listening. Well tuesday off to burra for the day with my friend Sharon and her family. We were supposed to go to dolphin watching on friday but some thing has come up for her. Bowling on sat sounds ok and then next week we are off to moonta for the day. Maybe we will get to dolphin another day but we just have to wait and see.... Well here some pic from nye, that was a good nite and we had alot to drink but so much fun doing it. Some wont show but it was some funny photos...
.

No comments: