Monday, January 25, 2010

one more day

yes one more day and back to work, i don't know if I want to go back now. I do and i don't but once I get there i be alright. Well just finish playing cricket, last week I hurt my heel and the doctor gave me some pain killers and they did the job on the field but now shit it bloody hurting and i really cant walk. I was told not to play but if you know me and understand where i come from, you know I cannot play. i really need this it help me with all the shit that's goes on in my life at the moment. When I'm on he field nothing else important but just playing cricket. next week we bat and we don't have to make to many runs which fine by me. My daughter is having bloody hard time at the moment and I cant help her which is hard for me. Just have curled up in my own life and not given anyone else a thought, well no-one else cares what happens in my life so I have come to a conclusion I'm need to be the same. Well some people don't care. Well my big bro has gone now and now wondering who going to be there for the big bro and little sister chats now.

No comments: