Sunday, February 21, 2010

High school reunion

Over last few days I had emails back and forward from guys i went to high school with. We are having a reunion next month. i cant believe there is a site on facebook on our school where everyone is. So far we know there at least 6 from my years and there a lot from after me going. I even caught up with a girl that lived across the road and we went to primary school then high school together but after the first year we didn't hang out together.... I was to much of a rebel, I had Stacey laughing alot today with the comment of how the perfect guys were here and the rebels were here and guess which one I was.... The perfect lot had perfect hair, perfect skin, perfect students, the perfect boyfriends, sorry I mean older boyfriends. Yeah I did have a older boyfriend at high school and that didn't go down well with the perfect people. I have being chatting with one she still look so perfect......








Well off that subject here some cards I made at Sharon's card making class couple of weeks ago. I love these classes it really fun and interesting, Sharon and I are going to a all day one next weekend, I think they make cards and other things. i enjoyed doing this stuff with Sharon, it give us some other stuff together and time just to hang out with each other.... Well that's it from me I have a very sore head and i need to rest it before work tomorrow....
Cheers Deb

No comments: