Saturday, February 13, 2010

gee its been along time

Wow I haven't written anything for three weeks, just nothing to say and nothing worth to say. Well three weeks of work down i have 19 hours which is good but don't how much longer i will have these hours, well I know for sure its for two terms. Uni starts in about month and i really still don't know if i want to be a teacher anymore. The fire has gone an I really don't know how to get it back. Well today I took Stacey the hair dressers and she got her hair cut and style 30 dollars later but it looks good. She looks so beautiful with her new hair cut. heres so pic of her with the new look.


Well what have i done for you treat me like this, like I dont matter and not important enough to be around you expect me to ask for things and not just tell me but I wont do that and i never will, i can see the age gap between us now, so why is this happen. i will still be here for you but not the way it was but the way i want to be...... This is life

Well thats it from me, I really dont have much to talk about, so see ya

Cheers Deb

No comments: