Monday, August 30, 2010

week 7

Wow school term is nearly over, then we are on holidays for 2 weeks. Some days i wonder what I'm doing here and then I still wonder. Gee over the last couple of weeks i have kept my dentist in business, I can tell you something i don't want another tooth out. I begging you just give me fillings now for awhile before the last tooth comes out, this pain is no fun. I was supposed to go to Melbourne next holiday but due to something it not happening at the moment but it will soon or later and I know Stacey is disappointed but she understand and I love her for that. I need more excitement in my life it starting to get a bit boring but I just don't know how to get what I want and things just don't go the way you want. Maybe I need a good night out and see some bands and have a few drinks with some good friends, or just need something. i feel there is something missing at the moment i don't feel content at the moment and I just cant seem to put my finger on it.
Well that it for now

Cheers Deb

No comments: