Monday, April 25, 2011

My mum

Off the see my mum soon, my sister tells me she not doing well. They tell me now but not when it happens. I getting very shitty with them because they think, its all about them. So I going to take her out for lunch and do some work around her house,

Yesterday Stacey and I went to the beach gee we walk for a hour then we had to walk back, but it was good. It hard at the moment with no gym and the knee still a bit sore. Over the holidays, I have realise that one hell of a lonely person and no one and I mean no one to hang with me. Other people have there own lives and don't want me to be a part of theirs. My kids are older now and don't want there mum as much and my friends have there family and don't need me. Well it feel only when they want something that when they need me. I hope they are missing me because this going to be happening more and more. Yeah I might sound like I'm feeling sorry for myself but I just wish I could. Once it was just us hanging out for fun but now it nothing but me.

Well that's it for now.

Cheers Deb.

No comments: