Tuesday, April 5, 2011

well I here

It been a while and feels good to be back, over the last couple months, I have left this private. Someone was saying things about it and I was getting into trouble for it so to help me, this why this had to happen. So for my eyes only, So I have delete everything I have written here. Well it wasn't very nice, what I wrote on here. This was what I was feeling right at that time. Well I have a lot of decision to make soon, well some it has to be now, my head feels like it going to explode if i don't. Some people might get hurt by some of it, but I need to be free of all this stuff. I am scared to do what I going to do but I need but just when is the question. The other is my uni study, am I going tback to it or not I havent really decide yet but I have to before end of May.

Well thats it for now.

Cheers Deb.

No comments: