Tuesday, July 26, 2011

get home

I get home to not some good news and then I found out it not going get any better. Today I get home and I cook tea then I bloody burnt my hand, shit I drop fat all over my hand and it bloody hurt and Stacey had to help me finished tea. My sister-in-law is still on the waiting list and my brother said she in just stays in bed and it hard to get out and sleep. God I hope it hurry up and she can have her transplant. Poor Stacey has to put up with a grumpy mother and father, and of course brother. Yeah I did again put my foot in my mouth and now they both are not talking to me. Like Stacey said to me they need to hear the truth and maybe they need to know, I had enough and they need to change or I might break. I really don't know what's going on but I really worry it coming to a end because we don't talk and it seems a lot of distance between us and I don't know why and what I have done this time.

Cheers Deb

No comments: