Monday, July 18, 2011

Melbourne

Off to Melbourne tomorrow with my best friend Sharon, this is her birthday present from me, she will turn 40 on Sunday this week. Really looking forward to it but a bit scared to and wondering what would happen. Stacey has been dreaming that I have plane crash, it was nice to know before I get on one. Bring on Melbourne and watch out you have two women on the loose. On some sad news it really nice to know to get the cold shoulder and how rude you can be by pushing me aside and not even saying excuse me. I'm standing there and you couldn't even say excuse, so I could move instead you pushed your way through, gee we teach our children not to act like and you just do. Hmm is all I can say and next time I wont move and see how you feel when you push me over. Or how your kids feel when they see this happen.

No comments: