Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 2


Well its Holiday and I love it. The mind is slowly running down and I'm sleeping in. Well at the weekend my 2nd eldest sister turn 50. She had a big party with friends from the past and i mean from the past like 30 years ago. They kept on giving me a hard time, the little sis but hey. She was so happy Its nice to my sis happy and laughing but that could be because she had a few drinks by then. Then there were friends from now (present). and friends she had for the 23 years. My big sis carol made a speech, she try to get me to do but we said the eldest had to do. We all had tears in our eyes. My sis thank us for being here when she need us most and we said the same. It was a great night. then the next day she went and jump out of plane, will I know she land all right other wise I would have be at the hospital instead of writing this. lol. Tomorrow its netball training.


Cheers Deb

No comments: