Sunday, July 27, 2008

First week Over

Yes nine weeks to go for the next holiday. Just kidding but yes first week over. Not a bad one but it might turn week two from hell yet. I was inform from my boss that my hours might be going down, to go to one of the girls I work with, that really suck. So they can have the same hours they have now, so I have to pay the penalty for them to keep their hours. Don't get me wrong I know it not the their fault, it my boss. So I loose hours and they gain more than me. Well On a better note I have complete week two of my uni course and I have finished my first assignment, Just waiting for my friend to read and give me feedback. Now I'm on my second unit assignment, shit I really don't get this one but I'm waiting for my tutor to respond help. At the weekend I went out with my close friend Sharon for her birthday and it was lovely. It was so funny Sharon and I were hamming it up a bit and muck around. The waiters was wondering what was going on and laughing at us. We had fun though!!!!!!!!!
Cheers Deb

No comments: