Saturday, July 19, 2008

First week Over


Yes the first week over with my studies. I'm still nerves but I have complete the work. Apart my from my assignment which is in process. I be reading what everyone else feel I'm not the only one. Studing for a degree is alot harder than I thought but I'm still there. Hang out with my friend Sharon today, well I slept over last night. So I could help hers hubby mum with their garage sale today. It was busy and the people you meet are so great, I love meeting all different kinds of people and seeing there characters. One guy came last week to the sale and was back today, he so funny and unusual but the conversation with him is so great. Then I went to footy after and YES WE WON YAHOO. The red and white are still there for the final, I'm hoping this continue as well.
Cheers Deb

No comments: