Sunday, July 13, 2008

last week of the school holidays

Well its the last week of the school Holidays. I really not looking forward going back to school. Tomorrow I start my bachelor of education course. Just don't know what to expect and how and if can cope. Everyone say your going to be fine but they are not in my head and body. Knowing the stuff i went through as teenage. I know I'm a adult now and things should be different, but having those things drum through your head for years. Its hard to get over. Then you hear we will support you but can they support the way you want them to. Then being alone for most of your life and letting people in is hard enough. Yes i was bought up not to relied on anyone. So it very hard to break the habit. Well that enough of a whinge. My netball team is going really well they won an Friday night 10 to 0 but the kids are having fun and Stacey and her bestfriend won their games as well. My footy team is still losing lets hope they get it together and win more.

Cheers Deb

No comments: