Tuesday, April 14, 2009

happiness

Factor or Fiction this is the question? Happiness yes I see a lot of people happy,my friend is happy, my daughters are happy which I'm glad, my son is unhappy, but is it really happiness. As you can see or read I'm in no mood for happiness. Well I happy my daughter is having a beautiful girl. Everything is suffering at the moment my school works is one, I'm the other. I just can't get this right. I love just hanging with my children and their friends, they don't know. Well Stacey doesn't know, Lisa has idea their is something wrong. She thinks I'm not going to be around much longer, but I'm not that stupid. She has been talking to her new boyfriend about it, which I haven't met yet, but her dad has and all his friends have. I really don't want to be here at home it doesn't feel like home. I would like to go and see my mum, but I have swimming training at the weekend. I really want a few drinks and more drinks lol. As you can see the easter weekend was a fun one and it just not getting any better. My nanna anniversary is coming up and then my dads in the next two weeks what fun. Lets hope more happy time coming and shit I really need to get my mind on my assignment which is due on 27th April................ No more tears I really don't have anymore.

Cheers Deb

No comments: