Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Happy Easter everyone. Yes the holidays are here, I'm really glad on thursday I was at breaking point. I think anyone that came near me would have their heads bitting off, I really try so hard for that not to happen but came very close to by the end of the day. I'm sitting watching dvds and just enjoying it. My lovely daughter Jess is going to have a girl, which I can't wait. Everyone thinks they can give me a hard time because I'm going to be a nanna but to be honest I'm looking forward to it. I will keep them thinking that, i really don't care anymore. I really don't care much about anything anymore, life suck at the moment and don't care if anyone get hurts by the way i feel. I'm really sick of be told you can't do this but maybe you should do this, or I want this and you have to do it. The I want and I want is getting on my bloody nerves.
Cheers Deb

No comments: