Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Happy Easter everyone, gee when I got up there was Easters eggs all over the lounge. I was trying to get pics of Jake, with his Easter eggs or even just a photo. No I always got the blanket covering his face, he finally gave me one. Then when i took photos of Stacey is a different story, she always give the pic i want. I went to the footy yesterday what a great game, all the dramas and the hard tackles and bumps which makes a great game. Yes we did win go you roosters.




I haven't done much over the last few days, which has been nice, just doing some school work but not that much. Trying to keep to myself and not having anyone around me has been nice because I haven't been in the mood for anyone need me. Only my kids can come and talk to me they the only ones i wanted to. Heres some pics of Stacey and Jake and lisa. By the way lisa only just woke up so got a pic of her and she said I need to do my hair lol.
Cheers Deb

No comments: