Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I love you


You don't know what going on, you are so unware but I think you know something is up. I really have been trying to save you from the hurt but it going to happen soon. He still here and won't leave yet. I'm so sorry for all the hurt you guys are going to go through, I really sorry but I can't take it anymore. I love you all and I will always be here for you all. I know someone else will be here for you to and it not you fault. Don't blame me and forgive me. I do blame myself that you all are going to be hurt, because of me. I know someone said you be fine but you are my baby and I know you brother and sister knows what going on. I love you please don't blame, because I blaming myself enough for you all. I tried to keep it going but I just can't i'm sorry my darling children. Please forgive me...................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer um pouco sobre o Brasil. Abração