Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers

My dad and My nanna

Today is mothers day, well everywhere it is, but here. That's ok I'm use to it, my family not in to mothers day. When i was growing up it was so important to cherish my mum and my nanna on this day. We always went out for lunch so my mum didn't have to do anything, my dad made sure mums day, was mums day. When us girls were older we always made sure mum was spoiled on this day. So this morning I was up and no breakfast in bed, I got happy mothers day from Jake in Jake way of talking and then Stacey said Happy's mother days, Lisa said I'm need to eat take me to kfc and Jess rang to wish me happy mother day before she went to work but then i find out she is going out to dinner with her boyfriend family that really hurts me more. Well there you go mother days.... So this afternoon i went out and bought myself some flowers for the day. So this morning i rang my mum and wished her a happy mothers day and wished her to have a great day with my sisters when they take her out to lunch. I wished I did go up there to see her for this day but as usual i was to worry to break down and cry and let her know what going on. The funny thing is I all ready did that this morning, when we spoke. I told her everything about what happen in my life, with my marriage and my children. She was so sorry that I'm going through all this, i find it hard not to talk to my mum about anything, that way i try not to talk to talk her. I love my mum and this day is hard for with dad death anniversary, so we spoke about him and it made us both feel better. She told me not to worry dad is here looking after us and nanna will be to. So here's a photo of my dad and my nanna, this was just before my nanna death. I went to visit her at her grave this afternoon. i just sat there and spoke about what was going on and telling her I miss her so much. people say they start forget what their love ones look like I don't, i can see what my nanna look like just as its was just yesterday. So I'm hoping she heard me and now guide me to what I need to and helps me cope, people think i'm coping but that just the way I am I don't want anyone worry about me. Deep down i not coping at all but I don't want no one to see that because that showing my weak side and I'm not weak.
so a big happy mother days everyone
Cheers Deb

No comments: