Sunday, May 17, 2009

uni and men

Yes uni nearly finished for another sem, doing my last two assignment, which are due in two weeks. My last two assignment I pass one but the other said TP what ever that is I'm just waiting to find out. I'm just so tied at the moment it really hard to deal everything. i really looking forward to the break. It not helping me at work and a home... My youngest daughter is getting tease at school by some boys, they are saying she ugly and fat and other comments. She is a beautiful girl and not over weight. I'm glad her best friend spoke to her mum and she spoke to me, because I really didn't know and now I'm glad I do. Boys can be so cruel and that not boys her age and can be all ages, they don't get any better.... Just ask my number 2 daughter she would agree with, because of what her ex did to her and look at my own life. Are my girls seeing my life and think this what it should be, god I hope not. i always blame myself things like this happen to my girls, because they don't see anything different. I married a wonderful man, but then things did change. Not for years then I had babies and stay at home with them and he went out. Then things got worst when work at this place and then things did change even more, then we split up and got back together but nothing change. then he meet two people and then we lost all the love all together. He did all say he loved me when he was drunk but after he meet someone that stop. So what do you expect that my kids see this that they are not going to have very good relationship with men, so i blame myself for this......

Cheers Deb

No comments: